Monday, December 8, 2008

JLPT 4 ~ Finally the day has come! >..<

7 Dec 2008 - Finally the big day has come! Cant express how nervous i was, more so than school days i think. And prior to today, Tubby and i have been fervently studying, revising and preparing for the exam! Fortunately, we were also in good hands, our teacher was really dedicated in preparing us, we really absorbed so much more and better in recent months. So we hope we will do well ... or at least pass! Below is my entry voucher, without it, i could not have entered the exam hall. I hope this will always be a memory and and that the next time i see this, it had better be for a higher level, JLPT 3! O.O May that day come!


After the exams, we went to Vivo to collect some of my Hello Kitty loots. And since there, might as well try our luck at the LD, well Tubby's luck that is, he helped to draw the lots and actually drew me a big plate! やた!!!

Tubby also bought me a watch, so sweet, actually i picked it, love the sweet strawberries. ^_^


But the best grab has to be this, my new phone, Samsung F480. Thanks to my sis for helping renew my line and i could cash in on this at only $98, cheap! Needless to say, i just had to kittify it too. Thanks to a GOOD FREN who brought me these Hello Kitty stickies, here's presenting my well blinged Hello Kitty phone! Wahaha ... かわいね??! And accompanied by a real きれい tissue pouch, multi used as a handphone sock! >.<

No comments: