Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hi! Welcome to my blog! ^o^




I am an ardent Hello Kitty fan! ^o^ Found the 'silent' cat rather cute since i was small and thanks to innovative Japanese creations, have gotten more and more captivated by all the Hello Kitty merchandise out there eversince i could start to afford them. ^~^

I have so much Hello Kitty from all over Asia ... Japan, HongKong, Taiwan, Korea, Australia and even Malaysia! ^_^" In this blog, i would like to feature them for memorial sake. You will see ... my hello kitty kitchen, cosy corner, study space and many other little simple pleasures ...

I hope to discover more Hello Kitty and meet like minded friends around the world. So from wherever you are ... hey! feel free to leave your prints behind, will be nice to have a cultural Hello Kitty exchange!

>..<

No comments: