Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello Kitty Cabinet

I finally bought my ideal display cabinet after years of eyeing and shopping around for better alternatives! Tried buying it a few times in the past years but each time i made my decision, it was sold out! There was even a time it stopped production totally, setting me immensely regretful! So when news had it that it would be back in store again, how could i procrastinate again? Yup, so i finally bought it, my very own Hello Kitty Cabinet, finally!


Housing all my lovely Hello Kitty plushies, figuines and chinaware, my collection can never be neater! But oops, its still not enough for my overflowing Hello Kitty madness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there, this blog was some time ago. But I have a big question for you, where did you buy your pink hello kitty tea set? I've been searching all over the internet to find what the set is called and cannot find it anywhere, i've even tried yahoo japan.
If you could please tell me the name of it when you get a chance please email me at kgkuro@gmail.com thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Do you still collect hello kitty?